Posted on Nov 18, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
For our trusted client we are looking for Back End Software Engineer who will be able to develop and maintain platform of the largest personal finance management app in the Netherlands. At this stage, app helps more than 500 thousand of people with their personal finances. With your help, we aim to connect more data sources, make sure that app becomes "smarter" and build intelligence.
You will be joining a team of multidisciplinary iOS/Android develops, Business Analyst, Product Owner and Scrum master in order to apply more approperate innovations.
- Maintain and develop platform of PFM app for better customer's experience
- Support processes for you client and enable the rest of the organization to better help their customers
- Readiness to share your knowledge/experience and apply your best practices
- your knowledge with tea
Your skill set:
- Experience with Python/Java programming
- Hands on experience with Rest/Lambda/DynamoDb/CDK/CloudFormation
- Understanding of DevOps and Agile environment
Good to have:
- Apache Kafka
- Shell Scripting
- Azure DevOps Piplines
You as personality:
- Know how to connect on both knowledge and social level
- Have a healthy dose of self-knowledge
- Consider organizational sensitivity important
- Can convey an educated story orally
- Can transfer your vision
- And know how to take an extra step and like to bite into something
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€250k - €400k Annual