Posted on Nov 18, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
For our client based in Paris, Michael Bailey Associates is currently looking for a Test Engineer for a medical device project. This product will use state-of-the-art technology including cloud-based Artificial Intelligence (AI) to support healthcare professionals in a clinical environment.
This is a 6 months contract with the possibility of getting a further extension. For this project, you can be working 50% onsite and 50% remote.
- Test Automation
- Python programming skills
- Test concept
- Test planning, analysis and reporting
- Integration test
- Penetration test
- Hardware test
- Tools: Jira and Git
- English (read/written)
- Good communication skills
- Team player
Education & Experience:
- BS/MS/PhD in science or engineering with experience or training in electrical/electronic engineering, computer science or medical technology
- ISTQB Foundation/ISTQB Advanced (optional)
- 5 years Test Management/Test Engineering experience
- Worked in a regulated environment eg medical device, pharmaceutical industry
Looking forward to receiving your profiles :)
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.