Posted on Nov 17, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
A well-known MedTech company in Switzerland is looking for an Automation Technician to join their robotics team.
- Construction of customer-specific systems based on a profile system
- Integration of all hardware components, as well as the connection and cabling of all devices and assemblies
- Dismantling of the systems and their packaging for international transport
- Assembly and commissioning of electromechanical modules
- Assistance with the assembly of complex systems at the customer
- Completed training as an automation technician
- Experience in customer-specific plant engineering is an advantage
- Good technical understanding
- Independent, flexible and resilient
- Written and spoken German and English would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel for approx. 10% per year
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.