Posted on Nov 17, 2021 by Inavise Tech
Are you an Incident Manager with 5+ years of experience in ITSM systems and ITIL? We are looking for an Incident Manager for a long-term contract in Belgium.
- 5+ years of experience with ITSM processes
- Experience with ServiceNow or other ITSM systems
- ITIL v3/v4 Certificate (desirable)
- Infrastructure knowledge (desirable)
- Willing to work on a standby duty for critical Incidents
- Languages: English and Dutch (mandatory)
- Create and maintain a master priority Matrix and distribute it
- Defines Incident escalation deadlines and distributes them
- Manage the escalation path and diffusion
- Monitors overall ticket SLAs on a daily basis and reports status to the Service Delivery Manager.
- Performs the orchestration monitor.
- Indicates which process, tool and interface specifications each ICT Service Provider must comply with.
- Monitors and manages compliance of ICT Service Providers within the Ecosystem of the Incident management process, procedures and policies.
- Ensures that all ICT Service Providers comply with the Incident management process and policy.
- Provides tooling and process requirements for service providers to meet.
- Distributes the Major Incident Report (MIR) template to the ICT Service Providers to implement, guide and improve the Incident Management Process
- Facilitates the Critical Incident review.
- Assists and supports the ICT Service Providers in involving other stakeholders in Incident investigation and resolution
- Monitors the overall Incident SLA (which can be composed of individual ICT Service Provider SLAs) for Incident Resolution activities.
- Tracks and aggregates periodic Incident reports and data feeds from other Service Providers to generate end-to-end Incident reports, reconcile and resolve any data inconsistencies.
- Provides support for other service integration processes supported by Incident Management Process.
- Monitors and evaluates process compliance.
- Complies with the Incident management process for service integration.
Apply now to speak with the team!