Java Developer - Spring Boot/Microservices/Azure
Posted on Nov 17, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Java Developer - Spring Boot/Microservices/Azure - this is a long term contract opportunity for an experienced Engineer to join our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Strong experience in Java Development, reactive architecture and micro-services using Spring Boot
- Expertise in UI development using Angular Material
- Proficiency in configuring Azure Data factory pipelines
- Proven expertise in writing unit tests and end to end integration tests
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Developing data integration- and business services using micro-services and Azure Datafactory pipelines as well as
- Ensuring compliance with CI and CD as well as automated testing and build pipeline
- Preparing unit test for automated testing together with performing code reviews
- Developing simple user interface using Angular JS
- Fixing bugs and issues in deployed applications
- Understanding architectural issues and factoring them into decisions
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.