Posted on Nov 17, 2021 by Experis AG
Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
Experis Switzerland is looking for an experienced Application Engineer. Our client is a well-known company. It is a temporary assignment based in Bern, Switzerland, with a potential extension.
Do you have the right skill set and can start immediately, read on, and apply!
Location: Bern + Remote
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6-12 months
Our analytics platforms create new opportunities for our clientele. You develop our self-service capabilities, bring them to the cloud and maintain them at a high level.
Located within our company's Data, Analytics and AI ecosystem, your team is the interface between data and business. We make decisions based on facts provided within our Analytics tools. As an agile team, we use Scrum methodologies and work closely with other teams to support them and our business stakeholders.
- Infrastructure Administration (Red Hat Servers, all needed configurations)
- Apache&Tomcat (Different configurations, SSL certificates, SSO configuration)
- Ansible and GIT knowledge (to take over and improve current developments)
- Monitoring tools (Splunk, Grafana)
- Willing to learn some MicroStrategy platform best practices (for product installation)
- Any MicroStrategy knowledge
- Scripting (bash, powershell...) and automations (also some JAVA knowledge can be useful)
- AWS (for a future migration), Python knowledge, Hadoop&Kafka knowledge
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Application Operation "Maintainance"
- Linux Environment Management, Server Admin
- Troubleshooting & Case Tracking, Minor Changes (like Metric Definitions or Formatting)
- Resource Monitoring & Analysis
- Automatizations Script Handling/Maintenance (Ansible, YAML, Python)
- Application Management (Releases, Transports, Project and Object Promotion)
- System Manager and Command Manager Scripting
- Troubleshooting & Case Tracking, Application and User Support
- Support for Incidents for existing Applications (Configuration, Application and Schema Objects)
- Housekeeping, Documentation
- Strong English skill
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Roberto Wyler. Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency.