Business Analyst/Sales Reporting Analyst
Posted on Nov 17, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Business Analyst/Sales Reporting Analyst - 4 months +
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Business Analyst/Sales Reporting Analyst to join our large retailer client for 4 months+ project.
The Business Analyst/Sales Reporting Analyst will generate insights for E-commerce, country teams, by building and sharing reports on the price reviews, comparing reviewed pricing, expectations, and pricing decisions between country models.
The role will use data visualization and will work closely with the data scientists in the Price Optimization Team, as well as with the Senior Product Owner.
The Price Optimization team is a new cross-department unit composed of data scientists, data engineers, SAP integration experts, developers, and business users.
- Set up and manage Tableau dashboard for tracking and analysing sales data
- Mine actual sales data and AI pricing model data to build intuitive reports for product users (eg, planners, retail merchandisers)
- Translate data-driven correlations into insights for business experts with different levels of data literacy
- Find commonalities between different model outputs as run by different channels, countries
- Knowledge of Tableau and data visualization
- Analytical and organized mindset
- A team player
- Enjoy helping others turn data into business insights
- General knowledge of Agile development process
- Great communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Experience with Jira, Asana, Confluence is a plus
Details of the Business Analyst/Sales Reporting Analyst contract:
- Start date: ASAP
- part time position
- Duration: 4 months+
- Location: Remote
Interested? If you, or somebody else you know could be interested in the Business Analyst/Sales Reporting Analyst position, please apply directly with an updated CV to Bianka Bukosza or call.