Principal Salesforce.com Solution Engineer
Posted on Nov 17, 2021 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Salesforce Principal Solution Engineer
Looking for a Salesforce.com Solution Engineer that has current experience in lightning and core development of SFDC. You will have heavy development providing customization enhancements and support for the Salesforce.com CRM. APEX Visual force Java AJAX forms views Screens workflows reports. MIN 4 years experience
- Serve in a team leader capacity with large-scale Application Development projects/programs
- Automate deployments, configuration changes, data refreshes, testing scripts, backups, archival, and recovery processes
- Work with development, infrastructure and QA teams to build CI/CD practice
- Maintain a working knowledge of Software Code Development leading practices and serve as a thought leader to the SGWS organization
- Participate in Agile teams
- Provide Level Three 24X7 support for software applications under area of responsibility
- Improve efficiency of team to resolve problems
- Identify, recommend, and implement process improvement opportunities for Application Development programs
- Recommend opportunities to lower testing costs or improve systems quality through alternative staffing models (eg, gig, offshore, 3rd party)
- Drive the collection of required information to develop work scope around solutions to attain business requirements along with data needs as required.
- Coordinate issues resolution activities with varied stakeholders
- Review entire problem logs and identify recurring problems.
- Record projects status along with open issues every week.
- Ensure to follow up on problems and process independently related to solutions engineering.
- Participate in seminars, trade shows and oversee internal demonstration facilities etc.
- Develop meeting structure and present at meetings
- Determine opportunities to redesign business processes to achieve better business results
- Determine opportunities to automate business processes and functions
- Manage process conformity and compliance
- Drive the development of business and technical process documentation and training materials
- Bachelor's Degree
- Note: Sufficient and relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of the educational requirements
- Five (5)+ years in an application development around CRM SALESFORCE.COM Technologies, iOS applications, REST services, C#, .NET, SOQL, APEX, Visualforce, Java, AJAX, Wave and Web development
- Strong team player with willingness to collaborate
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong capability to execute tasks with quality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and nontechnical stakeholders
- Deep understanding of business functions of supporting applications
- Experience mentoring and developing Application Developers
- Experience evaluating and improving Code quality/standards
- Experience interacting with the Business community
- Experience working with, and directing, third-party Application Development teams
- Experience coordinating and leading development teams/projects
- Ability to research, evaluate, and recommend software and hardware products
- Command of Agile Development processes
- Ability to demonstrate Agile delivery values
- Agile Delivery Values
- Openness - Team and stakeholders agree to be open about all work and challenges
- Commitment - Personally commit to achieving the goals of the team
- Respect - Respect your team members to be capable and independent
- Courage - You have courage to do the right thing and work on tough problems
- Focus - Everyone focus on the work in the sprint and the goal of the scrum team. Rise and fall as a team
- 4+ Years of SFDC development experience
- Technical project implementation experience with Salesforce CRM
- CRM Technologies, WCF Web Services, REST services, C#, .NET, SOQL, APEX, Visualforce, Java, AJAX, Wave and Web development
- Salesforce Sales, Service and Communities experience
- CRM development or integration best practices
- CRM forms, screens, views, workflows and reports development
- Experience developing plug-ins and interfaces with other systems
- Architect/design CRM system, related customizations, portals, and reports
- Creating technical specifications
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying Salesforce
- Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating Salesforce entities
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and creating business workflows and processes
- Salesforce Platform Admin/Advance Admin certified.
- Deep expertise and understanding of common industry-standard business practices support by CRM
- Strong knowledge of with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating CRM technologies
- Strong knowledge of CRM technologies or other business management software
- Some knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS) environments, Microsoft SQL Server, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .NET, etc.
- Working experience as Salesforce developer providing customization, development, enhancement and support for Saleforce.com CRM Applications.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application.
- Should have hands on development experience with Lightning, Apex, Visual Force pages design, Triggers etc.
- Should have thorough understanding of configuration options