Project Manager Finance (S/4HANA)
Posted on Nov 17, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Finance Project Manager - Zurich - Long Term Contract - 18months +
Background: (My client) a leading Telecommunications organisation in Zurich are searching for a Finance Project Manager (S/4 HANA implementation).
Department: Finance Transformation
- Start date: December/January
- End date: June 2023
- Work location: Zürich
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Flexible home office conditions
- Max. All-Inc Hourly Rate: CHF 125
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for contributing & managing the creation of the target finance processes in close cooperation with the selected Systems Integrator
- Managing the business deployment of E2E finance processes based on SAP business practices
- Managing the communication between the project team and the impacted business users
- Co-ordination between (my clients) business subsidiaries SME's in order to support the definition of the desired level of process harmonisation across the organisation
- Ensures functional requirements are understood and agreed across (my clients) finance organization
- Responsible for co-ordination of the E2E functional and acceptance testing in S/4HANA and all other systems needed to execute the E2E process in cooperation with functional experts
- Coordinates the implementation of training with the finance and SAP process experts
- Manages the knowledge transfer from the appointed systems integrator to (my clients) finance business users and super user
- Participates in project governance meetings as the finance business E2E representative
- Responsible for ensuring the newly defined SAP process documentation (incl. flows) and business specification are delivered according to (my clients) quality standards
- University degree or equivalent education (MSc/PhD)
- Additional project management certification
- Thorough understanding of end-to-end finance processes based on SAP S/4HANA Finance
- S/4HANA Finance implementation experience
- Strong communication and moderation skills in English & German
Nice to haves:
- Affinity with supply chain processes/organization
- Experience in the automation and digitization of finance processes based on SAP S/4HANA
- Creativity and ability to find innovative and pragmatic solutions
Interested? Looking forward to your application.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.