Red Hat Linux Engineer
Posted on Nov 16, 2021 by Inavise Tech
Are you a RedHat Linux Engineer with 5+ years of experience? We are looking for a consultant in the public sector for a long-term contract in Strasbourg, France.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- RedHat RH-CSA certification 8.x
- Experience with HPE C7000 and Synergy frames and HPE Proliant Gen 9-10/ILO
- Ansible Tower Administration
- Experience with VMWare 6.7/Basic Administration and VMware Virtualization & Clustering
- Bash, Python, Perl, PHP notions, YAML;
- Nagios Core, Nagvis, Cacti, Net-Snmp, MySQL,
- Experience with networks (Firewalls (Checkpoint), Apache web server, HPE Switches, HPE Routers)
- GIT, HA Proxy, NFS/CEPH;
- Languages: English (Mandatory)
- EU nationality due to security clearance
- Install and configure the Red Hat - Clustering infrastructure
- Develop and maintain automation scripts (using Ansible/Python)
- Maintain the Redhat - Clustering Infrastructure
- Acknowledge, troubleshoot and resolve tickets that are assigned to the team in a correct way.
- Escalate incidents internally or to 3rd party partners when required.
- Participate, on a punctual basis, on specific projects related to his/her specialty.
- Installs and configures the server software and system components; use of automation where possible
- Maintains and adapts the configuration of server software and system components life cycle Management; use of automation where possible
- Maintains the infrastructure: Incident resolution, Problem resolution;
- Troubleshooting, co-ordination with third party suppliers as well as with the central IT department of the customer;
- Advises the project team and the client in areas such as capacity management;
- Contingency planning, environment planning, configuration management and other relevant tasks related to the role;
- Designs and implements RHEL solutions;
- Maintains the relevant documents/manuals describing the system and its infrastructure;
- Participate in standby 7×24 (1 week per month);
- Provides input for Incidents/Problems/Defects post closure analysis to the Bridge³ Incident/Problem Manager and/or the Technical Team Leader;
- Provides input to organize regular knowledge transfer sessions;
- Working Conditions: Work shifts of 8 hours covering the time range between 08h30 and 18h30 from Monday to Friday with some flexibility required when overtime is exceptionally needed.
- Location: On-site at client's office in Strasbourg, France (no remote work is allowed)
- Duration: Long-term project