Posted on Nov 16, 2021 by LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
Initial Contract: Until June 2022 - to be renewed every 6 months or yearly according to workload.
Onsite in Brussels on weekly basis.
* Contractor will need to be hands-on (eg. support on service design for integration and implementation), support modelling, follow up and define improvements for governance processes, have experiences in integration (to Cloud environment).
* The contractor will bring his/her experience to the others for the evolution of our Middleware platform, defining strategies, evaluating eventually new tools & solutions.
* Contractor is able to manage complex meetings and has strong communicative skills.
* Considered as added value: Experience in Telco processes
* Strong knowledge of integration solutions and integration patterns, Middleware integration platforms.
* Also good experience in solution design, process modelling, functional analysis of complex processes and good understanding of Security problematic for API's.
For the Middleware Architecture team, we are looking for a Senior Middleware Architect having good experience in integration problematic
* Support Project Architects in their solution design to properly identify the APIs to be implemented respecting our defined standards and architecture principle
* Participate to intake process to evaluate and estimate integration needs for projects.
* Support a community of SME (subject matter expert) that maintain our canonical model
* Actively participate to the governance process to validate proposed services with other team members
* Define requirements for tooling improvement (for API design, governance and security), follow up of tool implementation, and test new versions.
* Potentially play partially the role of product owner to drive governance tooling improvement project
* You will help the service designer and service analyst to properly implement their APIs based on tooling that we provide. This through training/coaching session and/or real hands-on support with them
* You might participate to new standard setup like potential evolution of our internal APIs toward TMF Open API standard.
* You will bring your experience to the rest of the team for the evolution of our Middleware platform, defining strategies, evaluating eventually new tools & solutions A future evolution to Middleware on the cloud might become part of our future strategy.
* Strong knowledge of integration solutions and integration patterns
* Good understanding of SOA architecture, ESB architecture, API Management
* Good knowledge of Middleware integration platforms
* Good experience in Telco processes
* Experience with TMForum and SID model
* Experience in solution design, process modelling, functional analysis of complex process
* Good understanding of Security problematic for APIs (MTLS, Oauth, IAM, etc )
* Very good communication skills
* Able to manage complex meeting and conflictual situations
* Able to work under pressure and stress
* Able to do hands on for POC or for supporting development teams in their day to day integration needs
* Good in English speaking and writing (French and Dutch optional)
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.