Application Software Engineer SQL, Web Proxy
Posted on Nov 16, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Application Software Engineer SQL, Web Proxy vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the banking sector.
- 5+ years of work experience in a system engineer environment paired with security capabilities like Symantec DLP, McAfee DLP, RSA Archer, Hardware Security Modules, Web Proxies or other
- Educated to a Graduate, engineering or security certifications like CISSP, CISA, CCSP or other are advantageous
- Proficiency with Azure Information Protection, Office 365, Right Management Services, Proxy, Firewall, VPN and more
- Excellent knowledge of IT infrastructure, troubleshooting experience is an asset
- Know-how of ITIL processes, standards and operational deployment requirements, Scripting and programming knowledge is a plus
- Strengths include the ability to work independently and with the team under strict deadlines without compromising quality as well as being highly organized and having an excellent attention to details
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Providing support with Data Protection and Application Security applications covering Data Leakage Prevention, Cloud Data Security, Hardware Security Modules, PING Federate, PKI Certificates and Internet Facing Applications
- Assisting with deployment, adoption, debugging of issues, troubleshooting and maintenance items including Administration tasks and documentation, creation and evaluation
- Delivering regional coverage and support in the adoption and operation of all DPAS platforms
- Cooperating with clients and partners in maintaining and implementing requirements
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.