IBM WKC Data Architect - 100% remote - 3 months rolling
Posted on Nov 16, 2021 by K2 Partnering Solutions Ltd
IBM WKC Data Architect - contract - 100% remote - 3 months rolling
Our client is urgently seeking an IBM Watson Knowledge Catalogue Data Architect to work on a 3 month rolling contract on a remote basis anywhere in Europe. Please note that any UK applicants will need to work inside IR35.
The specification is below:
- Skillset/Must have | Good To Have - IBM WKC = must, IBM CP4D = Nice to have
- Experience - IBM CP4D and specifically WKC (Watson Knowledge Catalogue) with experience in Cognitive Classification.
- Look at the proposed structure and provide input into architecture changes required to migrate to WKC
- Help with definition of processes for usage of WKC, to include:
- Setting up new business terms
- Approvals of business terms
- Linking business terms to physical data assets
- Looking at proposed data quality rules
- Approving data quality riles
- Input into planning of use of specific functionality including cognitive classification
Please apply directly to be considered for the position.