Lead Acrhitect/CTO, Life Sciences
Posted on Nov 16, 2021 by Watson Reynolds
A multi-award-winning and very desirable tier 1 Digital Transformation Consultancy is looking for a Client CTO/Lead Architect to join their Life Sciences architecture leadership team. Life Sciences is the fastest growing market sector for my client and as such, they are looking for a person to work with their flagship clients such as GSK & AstraZeneca.
You will be responsible for interacting with CxO level stakeholders with these clients and lead large on/offshore teams to shape and design solutions relevant to today's Life Sciences industry,
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader who is passionate about their people. They strongly value work/life balance and have an open-door and inclusive workplace culture. They also offer continual personal and career development.
In order to be considered for this role my client is looking for the following:
- This is a leadership role and requires P&L management of on/offshore teams.
- Experience of complex Software, Application, Automation type Solutions.
- Experience of C-suite client engagement/influence.
- Comfortable presenting to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Good understanding of internal and external governance.
- Be able engage with client in a presales capacity