Posted on Nov 16, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Data Manager vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 2+ years of experience in an industrial environment as well as a profound background in process modelling
- Experience with Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software package OpenFOAM or similar as well as programming experience with Python
- Good understanding of mass, momentum and heat transfer phenomena plus a sense of current trends in the field of modelling and simulation in pharma industry
- Ability to make the scientific results of your work understandable to employees with different backgrounds
- University degree or at least a master degree in process in mechanical, chemical engineering, physics, material science or in a similar discipline
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Developing methods for the large scale production of drug substance with tailor-made solid properties
- Implementing in-house and commercial numerical tools to the Drug Substance process development
- Assisting lab-phase experiments planning and transfer of process to commercial equipment
- Developing and deploying numerical tools based on the latest trends in literature
- Transferring knowledge and presentation of results to the crystallization experts and chemical engineers as well as supporting external collaborations like Universities and Institutes
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.