Clinical Reserach Physician neurology
Posted on Nov 16, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
A new opportunity has opened for Clinical Research Physician on 12 months contract to support neurology research projects
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
* support global clinical development projects with a particular attention to methodological and ethical aspects of development, in the assigned therapeutic area (Neuroscience)
* Performing literature reviews, and write position papers as necessary.
* Contribute to writing of Protocol and Core Informed Consent Form including amendments
* Input into the Clinical Study Report
* Medical training of the Clinical Trial Team members
* Medical oversight of the study (including safety, quality, and performance of the trial).
* Clinical Trial results interpretation.
* Involved in the organization and management of the following external activities: Contacts with external Experts, Steering Committees (SC), Independent Data Monitoring Committees other study or project committees.
* Answering to trial-related questions.
* Ensuring that the Case Report Form is designed to allow careful and comprehensive collection of data.
* MEDICAL DOCTOR
* strong prior experience in clinical research in a Pharmaceutical or Biotech company or equivalent in Academia
* Good knowledge of drug development and clinical trial process based on previous experience
* Good knowledge of regulatory requirements/ICH guidelines
* Good organizational skills, able to work as part of a team and independently
* Good communication skills
* Detailed oriented
* Fluent in English
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.