SAP R2R ANALYST - ROTTERDAM AREA (REMOTE) - 6 MONTHS CONTRACT
Posted on Nov 16, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a SAP R2R (record to report) Analyst for our client in the area of Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Within this project you will act as R2R analyst.
This project contains the carve out of the a particular business out of the organisation.
The main roles and responsibilities of this function are to be sure that all requirements, related to the processes in scope for this workstream (on group and local level), will be implemented within the end-state of the Company organisation.
- Together with the R2R lead act as speaking and sparring partner for the R2R project/programme activities.
- Playing a key role in the working sessions of the different phases of the project (build, UAT, etc.).
- Be sure that all R2R requirements will be incorporated in the roll-out of the end-state (system and business related, standard is the basis).
- Involvement in the different stages of testing and training needed throughout the project.
- Playing a key role in the following R2R relevant activities: Chart of Account (CoA) maintenance and alignment (local/alternative CoA), prepare and maintain Month-End Close (MEC) timetable, etc.
- Be sure that a full set of approved policies/procedures for this workstream will be in place before the agreed deadlines.
- R2R contact person for the controls team and other working streams.
- Knowledge transfer to the Shared Service Center and/or Outsourcing provider (incl. delivery of detailed desktop procedures).
EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
- Multiple years (10+) of experience in international oriented organisations in the Finance workstream.
- Depth knowledge and understanding in the following area's of the Finance function: Record to Report, Financial and Management reporting and Consolidation.
- Experience (business and technical) in the roll-out/implementation of SAP S/4HANA Finance modules (greenfield).
- Knows how to act in complex and international driven projects.
- English (written & spoken fluently).
- Flexibility (due to deadlines of deliverables).
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number or mail.