Posted on Nov 16, 2021 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
- Responsible for solution design, proposals and requirements gathering/documentation
- Designs SAP EWM solutions to business problems in alignment with the organization's architecture standards
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves system design weaknesses, drives system process re-engineering efforts with key business partners and solution teams
- Supports major aspects of the architecture of the SAP EWM applications, including components such as user interface, Middleware and infrastructure integration points
- Can work across solution teams to ensure proper system/data integration
- Must have High School Diploma or Equivalent; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 6+ years experience across any SAP Modules (SD, FICO, MM, etc)
- 2+ years experience in SAP EWM module analysis and support
- 2+ years in a similar solutions-based consultation-type role, eg, architect, strategist, consultant, business analyst, designer, integrator
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future