SAP EWM Senior Solutions Architect
Posted on Nov 16, 2021 by ITech Consult
SAP EWM Senior Solutions Architect - ERP, S/4 HANA, CSV, EWM - MFS (Material Flow System), SAP Solution Manager, English, German
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Kaiseraugst we are looking for a SAP EWM Senior Solutions Architect.
ASPIRE is a multi-year program that aims at defining and deliver a single ERP platform for Pharma in order to simplify, standardize and automate business processes and systems by leveraging SAP's latest technology, industry and best practices. The EWM Stream is leading the design of the EWM template, integrated with other solutions such as Production, QA, Plant Maintenance and others. The stream will focus on core Logistic processes, Quality and Enable Make integration points including other cross-stream business scenarios.
As the SAP EWM Solution Architect, you are responsible for designing, building and implementing functional solutions for EWM in the ASPIRE program. This role reports to the IT EWM Stream Lead.
As an EWM core team member, you will play a key role in the delivery of projects based on business requirements. You will translate business requirements into solutions specifications and communicate across all levels of the business from a technical perspective to a business user.
The perfect candidate:
The perfect candidate has the experience in Business Processes and is able to translate the IT solutions for the Business. The candidate should be an independent worker but still act as teamplayer and can communicate with internal and external Business Partners. The candidate should be proactive and will be placed in the core team. Very important is the understanding of the integration between EWM and MFS. The perfect candidate needs to understand the connection of the two systems and how they work together.
Areas of responsibility:
* Design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance EWM functional solutions and lead EWM sub-stream
* Develop new features as per business requirements and create documentation, including functional and technical specifications, interfaces, test planning and execution.
* Set-up of EWM specific systems and their integration to the S/4 HANA ecosystem
* Collaborate with functional and IT teams to realize solutions for cross-functional areas
* Contribute to validation, audit, and legal compliance of system throughout the life cycle of the program
* Provide content knowledge on Incident, Problem, and Change management processes to appropriate IT teams and collaborate with other IT teams to implement solutions that optimize operational performance of systems
* Support stream lead in communicating and obtaining buy-in from internal and external stakeholders for our future state design (covering people, process, and technology). Contribute to validation, audit and legal compliance of the system throughout the life cycle of the program.
Professional and technical requirements:
* Min. 10+ years of experience in ERP Solution within transformational projects in the pharmaceutical industry
* Min. 8+ years of experience in working with IT architecture with min. 5 + years of focus in EWM
* Very Good knowledge of S/4 HANA and working experience in quality/compliance management as well as CSV to understand the validation processes
* Very good understanding of integration with EWM - MFS (Material Flow System)
* Provide in-depth knowledge of logistics execution processes including manufacturing, quality and plant maintenance integration
* S/4 application development, customizing, operation and implementation experience
* Experience and understanding of SAP Solution Manager
* Fluent in English (written and spoken), Conversational in German is a plus
* Strong analytical thinking, self-motivated, result-oriented team player having a track record of timely, high-quality deliverables
* Excellent interpersonal skills in the large multinational enterprise
Reference no: 920850 AD
Role: SAP EWM Senior Solutions Architect
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Kaiseraugst, Switzerland
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months contract, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in
1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.