Workday Technical Lead
Posted on Nov 16, 2021 by Parity Professionals
Workday Technical Lead - €80,000p/annum - Dublin/Remote
Parity Group are recruiting on behalf of a market leading retail organisation, who is looking to recruit an experienced Workday Technical Lead on a permanent basis. The role offers a competitive salary up to €80,000. There is also an array of fantastic benefits such as Generous Bonus and Pension Schemes and many, many more. This role will be a blend of remote and office working. Their offices are in Dublin and Berkshire.
The organisation is going through a significant period of growth and require experienced HRIS/HRIT professionals specialising in Workday to continue this growth. The role will be responsible for the design, development and hypercare support of the Workday functionality. You will work closely with the Integrations, WFM, Payroll teams and Implementation partners.
- Workday Certified and system configuration experienced.
- ITIL Certified
- Multiple years' experience of relevant HR Application support (implementer or customer roles)
- A strong communicator and stakeholder management - Ability to work with people across all levels and internationally.
- Previous system configuration and management of Workday Merit and Bonus plans is advantageous.
- Previous experience of working with international end users and customers is desired.
- Previous experience in working in the retail industry is an advantage.
- Technical, functional, and business process expert across the HRIS platform they support. (Workday)
- Validate that the Workday system configuration completed by the implementation Partner is configured in line with best practices.
- Work closely with the Implementation Partner on Workday deployment and support activities.
- Drive the design, configuration, and deployment of Workday system enhancements.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Training & Communications; Responsible for the preparation and translation of training materials and scenarios.
- Keep up to date with Workday application technical and functional changes and improvements.
- Manage and mentor the Workday analyst(s) on the team.
If this sounds like the role for you, or you would like further information, please contact me, Kieran White or or simply click on the apply button.
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position