Senior C/C++ Embedded Software Developer
Posted on Nov 16, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior C/C++ Embedded Software Developer. The role is a permanent position based in Zurich Canton.
- Expand an existing SCRUM feature team working on Embedded software solutions.
- Analyze, concept & implement Software Architecture for state-of-the-art Class C medical devices to support the addition of new functionalities.
- Architect, design & code new features.
- Support the traditional SCRUM ceremonies.
- Collaborate closely with the Product Owner & team with regards to supporting requirement clarification, backlog refinement & sprint planning activities.
- Update software documentation & software release artifacts.
- Carry out Agile/XP coaching/mentoring within the team.
- At least 5 years of professional hands-on Embedded Software Engineering experience including specialization in electronic, micro or medical technology (or comparable).
- Strong experience Developing secure, Embedded Hardware-related Software in C/C++ as well as some experience in Architecting in this area.
- Sound experience in Agile Development Environment (SCRUM/SAFe, Kanban).
- Skilled & experienced in the majority of the following: Python, DOORS, IBM Enterprise Architect, CMake, Git, GMock, GTest, TDD, Clean Code, CI/CD, UML, RTOS, ARM Cortex M4 & BLE & Low Energy.
- Any experience in within a highly regulated environment according to IEC 62304 is considered a plus.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Ideally CPMS certified.
- Communicative & a team player.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.