Embedded Systems Software Test Engineer
Posted on Nov 16, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Embedded Systems Software Test Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton.
- Create, implement & document verification tests for Embedded software.
- Ensure SW test competence within an agile development team.
- Elaborate manual & automated test cases with the help of suitable test frameworks (eg IBM ETM (RQM), TestNG, xUnit, Cucumber, GoogleTest, TPT) using the associated programming languages (Java, C/C++).
- Setup & expansion of product-specific HIL test environments with debug & trace tools (Lauterbach) & Microcontroller boards.
- Participate in the development & expansion of an in-house infrastructure for the automated testing of Embedded software or devices.
- Expand specialist knowledge regarding the automated testing of networked Embedded devices.
- Several years of professional experience in Testing Embedded Software in C/C++.
- Experienced in Automated Test Environments for Embedded Software or Devices.
- A Sound knowledge of Java (for test automation).
- Skilled & experienced with associated test frameworks (eg IBM ETM (RQM), TestNG, xUnit, Cucumber, GoogleTest, TPT).
- Experienced within highly regulated Environments.
- Completed University Degree in the area of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Communications Engineering or similar.
- Ideally further trained in the field of software testing (eg ISTQB Certified Software Tester) & medical software (eg IEC 62304).
- Highly motivated & a team-player.
- Fluent in English & ideally a good knowledge of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.