Workday Functional Analyst
Posted on Nov 16, 2021 by Parity Professionals
Workday Functional Analyst (People Systems) - €750/£650p/day - 6Mos+
Parity Group are recruiting on behalf of a market leading retail organisation, who is looking to recruit an experienced Workday Functional Analyst on an initial 6-month, Inside IR35 (Umbrella) contract. This role will be initially remote working before reporting to their site in Dublin or Berkshire.
Alongside the existing People Systems Project Team, you will be responsible for the design, configuration, testing, validation, training, and support of the Workday application.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities
- Ensure Workday system is configured in line with best practices, taking into consideration both the global set up and the country specific legal requirements.
- Facilitate design workshops, gather, and document business requirements and document design workbooks.
- Prepare detailed estimates based on business requirements
- Drive the design, configuration, and deployment of Workday system enhancements in scope for the countries
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Testing phase; support the testing activities to ensure the system works as designed.
- Training & Communications; Responsible for preparing training materials, coordinating with the translators, preparing training logistics/data preparation.
- Reporting: Ensure reporting requirements are documented, customizations are delivered and tested pre- go live.
- Responsible for supporting Workday cut over and hyper care activities.
- IT Experience in retail, HR or finance sectors are preferable; however, open to all sectors.
- Workday experience or similar HCM experience preferred.
If this sounds like the role for you then do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Kieran White, for more information or simply click on the apply button.
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position