Senior VMware Integrated Openstack and RHEL Specialist
Posted on Nov 16, 2021 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
Senior VMWARE Integrated Openstack and RHEL specialist X 2
12 Month Contract
Contract Rate 480 eur per day
Dublin Based Client
- Support customer deployments based on VMware Integrated Openstack, RHEL and Terraform.
- Design, implement and provide ongoing use of various DevSecOps tool chains
- Engineer Automation solutions via scripted pipelines
- Support BAU operations teams to become more capable of undertaking complex tasks.
- Scripted deployment of Windows and RHEL VM's using Ansible/Terraform
- Participate in troubleshooting activities engaging vendor support, eg VMWARE, Redhat.
- Provide input to design LLD documentation, runbooks, policies and procedures.
- Provide assistance and guidance as an escalation point for issues and incidents.
- Work collaboratively with peers on engineering, operations, and support tasks.
- Ensuring all service level agreements are met.
- Prioritize work appropriately to consistently achieve departmental and company goals.
- Perform out of hours on-call duties in support of production environment.
Essential skills required:
- VMWARE Integrated Openstack v6.x/7.x
- Redhat Linux Certified (knowledge of SUSE, Ubuntu, HA Clustering)
- Hashicorp tools, eg Terraform, GoCD.
- Bitbucket, Github.
- VMWARE VCentre, ESXi
- Atlassian tools, eg Jira and Confluence
- VMWARE vRealize Operations and Log Insight.
- Middleware, eg JBoss, Web Sphere, Mulesoft, Tivoli, etc.
- Tool chain knowledge (eg Cloud Orchestrator, Monitoring, Storage Manager)
- Automation tools, eg Ansible, Chef and Puppet.
- Powershell, Shell, Ruby and/or Python Scripting or other experience in programming languages is key
- Lenovo XClarity and IMM2.