IAM Java Developer (Keycloak)
Posted on Nov 16, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
For our client based in Zurich, Michael Bailey Associates is currently looking to hire a Java Developer with Keycloak experience for a 6 months contract with the possibility of getting a further extension.
The client is currently introducing a new E-banking solution. This is based on a microservices setup running on OpenShift. Keycloak is used as an Embedded IdP. The major focus of this role is to support all activities required to reach a high level of quality as needed for such solutions.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Support developers during troubleshooting
- Improve the current setup
- Optimize SW as a code deployment procedures
- Analyse logs
- REST API, Oauth2, OIDC knowledge
- Java developer background
- Experience with some form of container orchestration (Kubernetes preferably)
- Experience with Keycloak (and in a perfect case with BackBase Identity)
- Good IT infrastructure troubleshooting skills, log analysis, debugging
- Working with microservices
- Working in a containerized environment
- Token based authentication
- Working in SCRUM projects
Looking forward to receiving your profile :)
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.