Posted on Nov 16, 2021 by Experis AG
- Start date: ASAP
- End date: One year contract
- Extension: On request and showed performance
- Workplace: Zug
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Possible, 2days weekly on-site/no full remote
Our project is used to assist the service organization in their troubleshooting efforts after analysers have run into errors. The project is a cloud-based software and exploits machine learning techniques (expert system) to automatically evaluate data generated by the analysers and identify the issues and root causes.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage the product development team to create a strong end product.
- Communicate effectively with team members to achieve project goals.
- Nurture ideas and solutions to existing customer problems.
- Oversee the different development stages
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog.
- Develop user stories
- Part of the scrum team throughout the development process. Close collaboration with product manager and project manager.
- Ensure quality of the product.
- Lead design and definition activities Close collaboration with the UX and stakeholders.
- Present solutions and alternatives to fulfil requirements.
- Advises on trade-offs between software design decisions and specification decisions.
- Single point of information to keep the team focused and to reduce churn that results from waiting for information or answers.
- Resolver of any conflicting priorities.
- Mentor junior Product Owner in the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related degree
- 8+ years of experience as product owner in software products
- 10+ years experience in product development
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills. You have a highly analytical and conceptual mindset.
- Your approach is focused on business needs to add value to the organization and to customers
- You are a creative and innovative thinker
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of agile process and principles
- Able to effectively manage conflicting stakeholder needs
Nice to haves:
- Scrum Product Owner certification is a plus
- Experience in digital innovation is a plus
- Experience in cloud solutions is a plus
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. Should you have any questions please contact Elaine Kanwar.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.