Microsoft 365 Systems Engineer
Posted on Nov 16, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Microsoft 365 Systems Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Luzern Canton (with good home office allowance).
- Carry out project management in the area of Microsoft 365 (SharePoint, Power Automate, Forms, MS Teams).
- Provide support for global 2nd level support in all Microsoft 365 topics.
- Support operations relating to MS Teams telephony & SharePoint Online
- Operate & support an Intranet based on SharePoint Online & Matchpoint.
- Act as a M365 contact for employees at over 30 locations worldwide.
- Create & maintain documentation.
Your Experience & Profile:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Windows Systems Engineering including strong experience as an Administrator of M365 services.
- An in-depth knowledge of planning, setting up & operating M365 solutions.
- Enthusiastic about Microsoft 365 services such as SharePoint, Power Automate, Power Apps, Teams, PowerBi etc.
- Experienced in using PowerShell Scripts.
- Any knowledge of Matchpoint, Sharegate or Nintex is a plus.
- Completed Computer Science University Degree.
- Any specialist certifications in the area of M365 are considered advantageous.
- Continuously motivate to stay up to date with the latest technologies.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & a good command of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.