Azure Active Directory Connect Specialist - NL
Posted on Nov 16, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Azure Active Directory Support L3 - Netherlands
We are looking for an experienced Azure Active Directory Support L3 to join one of Europe's largest and fastest-growing clients in a progressive and innovative international team on a 6months + contract in the Netherlands. Remote work is possible.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
Azure AD Connect
- Knowledge in Synchronization policies (Create/modify) Sync rules. Configure backups
- Troubleshooting sync errors for user/group.
- Knowledge on setting up a staging server.
- Planning of disaster recovery for AADC server.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory Federation service and Web App
- DR setup for ADFS. Restoration of ADFS services.
- Configuring relying part, Metadata. Certificate updates.
Active Directory and Azure AD
- Hands-on experience on On-prem AD. Group policy troubleshooting.
- Ad replication troubleshooting.
- Hands-on knowledge on Azure AD administration
- Enterprise application integration/registration for SSO in Azure.
- Provision, de-provision of Azure SSO.
- Update the Client secrets, certificates in Azure SSO.
- Working knowledge on Service principles, Service connections.
- Provide required AAD related information for audit purpose as asked by Security.
- Managing the OU structure, policies in the AADDS domain.
- Monitoring of the Azure Active Directory Connect Health portal to view sync alerts, performance monitoring, usage analytics, and other information.
- Take necessary action according to the monitoring of the AAD Connect health and Office 365 Admin Center. Act on email alerts related to AADC Sync Issues.
- Consulting as needed on directory synchronization and SSO to Azure/Office 365 services.
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews taking place soon.