Software Engineer - Python - C++ - Linux - Amsterdam/Remote
Posted on Nov 16, 2021 by Tiro Partners
Software Engineer required. Our market leading client based in Amsterdam is currently looking for a Software Engineer with unrivalled design and development expertise within the data and software technology space.
The Software Engineer will have deep hands-on expertise in software development, using Python and ideally C++ and will play a key role in defining and architecting the company's ground breaking product range as part of their award winning R & D department.
Working closely with the Development Team Lead, Software Architect and Senior management team, you will contributing to the systems architecture, ensuring the wider development team build the application in line with the required specifications.
A strong background in in developing complex software solutions is a must alongside broad knowledge across Python, C++ and Linux.
The Software Engineer will be comfortable both designing applications and providing hands-on coding capabilities when required. The position will suit someone who is comfortable working in highly agile and fast paced environments which have a start-up mentality and culture.
Please note the organisation offers flexible working with a normal week only consisting of 1 or 2 trips to the office.
To summarise, the Software Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- Unrivalled knowledge in software development using Python
- Significant expertise in product design and development with knowledge of data management platforms
- Extensive knowledge of Python, C++ and Linux
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development environments work with Git, Jira, CI/CD etc
- Experienced in end-to-end product development
- Knowledge of DevOps, CICD and automation (Salt, Ansible, Docker etc)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation, so please get in touch with you most recent CV if you would like to know more and looking for a new role.