Posted on Nov 16, 2021 by Casa Environmental
Casa Environmental Services Ltd are looking for a full-time Administration Assistant to work from our head-office in Bristol. The job will require you to work closely with our Regional Branch Manager to provide support for our Asbestos Surveying and Analytical operations. Candidates must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working hard to meet and exceed client expectations in delivering a first-class service to our ever-expanding client base.
In recent years Casa Environmental has become one of the leading asbestos consultancies in the South of the UK. Delivering the highest standards of asbestos consultancy work to Housing Associations, Local Authorities, Government Departments, The NHS, Major Construction Companies and many other sectors.
As an administration assistant you are responsible for assisting the Regional manger with various administrative duties. These duties include but are not limited to the following;
· To provide administration support to the surveying function
· Organising of appointments for surveyors and analysts with residents & clients taking into consideration economical and logistical factors of the operatives working day.
· Generating survey reports and floor plans using the organisations specialist TEAMS software system to a high level of accuracy
· Answering the telephone and accurately relaying messages
· General office duties: Issuing and responding to emails, booking accommodation for surveyors, Keeping the office clean & tidy, filing etc.,
· Working on own initiative, and also as part of the surveying team
· At least 2 years administration experience
· Good IT skills and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Outstanding attention to detail
· Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
· Experience working in the asbestos industry and/or the construction industry
· Experience using The Electronic Asbestos Management System (Teams) software
· NVQ Business Administration
Benefits of Working with Casa Environmental Services
At Casa Environmental Services we believe the key to a successful organisation is to engage, listen, motivate and value all of our employees and to set them on a path of progression and achievement during their employment. Casa Environmental prides itself on offering its employees incentivising employment packages. These benefits include:
- Competitive salary structure, depending on skills and experience
- More than just a minimum pension offering
- Six monthly performance bonus
- Increased annual leave
- Performance & recognition rewards
- Health cashback scheme
- Industry leading training opportunities and encouragement to learn on the job and gain further qualifications
- Employee Assistance Programme, which includes counselling services and legal assistance
- Cashback and discounts on purchases and events
We are an equal opportunities employer and we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive a high number of applicants.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
Casa Environmental operates a COVID response plan in compliance with government guidelines.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£9.5 - £9.5 Hourly
£23k - £25k Annual
£1 - £1 Annual
£9.5 - £9.5 Hourly