Posted on Nov 16, 2021 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
The successful incumbent will have the following Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum 7 years' professional experience in network engineering. Network related certifications are strongly desired.
- Expert level of understanding supporting LAN, WAN, and voice networks.
- Expert level of experience in deploying and supporting Cisco Wireless networks. 9800
- Expert level of understanding with VLANs, STP, trunking, tagging, QoS, static/dynamic routing and high availability configurations within virtualized networking environments.
- Knowledge and experience with deployment of layer 3 routing protocols including EIGRPv4, OSPF and BGP.
- Knowledge and experience administering "Next Generation Firewalls" and IPS policies. They use Palo Alto.
- Knowledge and experience implementing and supporting SD-WAN, iWAN or DMVPN solutions strongly desired.
- Knowledge and experience administering on premise and/or Cloud VoIP solutions.
- Knowledge and experience with Cisco Prime, DNA and Solarwinds.
- Expertise with virtualized environments; VMware strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with one or more cybersecurity control frameworks (eg NIST, ISO, and CIS).
- Highly self-motivated and directed; logical and efficient with strong problem-solving skills; ability to thrive in rapidly changing environment under minimum supervision.
- Experience training, coaching and mentoring junior staff members strongly desired.
- Tactful with strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization; as well as, individuals outside the organization.
- Ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience leading projects and performing project management duties desired.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive internal and external information.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related computer field strongly preferred. 5+ years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. Minimum education required: Associates Degree in IT field.
- Technical vendor certifications such as CCNA, CCNP are preferred.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.