DevOps Engineer (AWS or GCP) - remote and London
Posted on Nov 15, 2021 by Staffworx Limited
DevOps Engineer (AWS Ideal) for digital cloud commerce solution in microservices, market leading client, excellent training, career programme and work life balance
- DevOps experience in AWS (EKS, Lambda Serverless) or GCP (GKE)
- Containers; Kubernetes, Docker
- CI/CD in cloud native systems
- NoSQL DB; PostgreSQL, Redis, DynamoDB, MongoDB etc
- Knowledge of IaaS deployment tools such as Terraform.
- continuous integration and source control; Jenkins and GitLab
- hands on Shell Scripting
- Linux (CentOS, Alpine etc.)
- Relevant AWS certifications or GCP Certifications
- API Gateway experience
- Automation, Helm, YAML
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited - a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.