Principal Solution Engineer - Salesforce
Posted on Nov 15, 2021 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Principal Solution Engineer - Salesforce. This person will develop, administer, and govern the delivery pipelines for Salesforce. This engineer needs to have 5+ years of experience with Salesforce, iOS apps, Rest services, C#, Apex, Java, and lightning.
- Serve in a team leader capacity with large-scale Application Development projects/programs
- Automate deployments, configuration changes, data refreshes, testing scripts, backups, archival, and recovery processes
- Work with development, infrastructure and QA teams to build CLIENT CI/CD practice
- Maintain a working knowledge of Software Code Development leading practices and serve as a thought leader to the CLIENT organization
- Participate in Agile teams
- Provide Level Three 24X7 support for software applications under area of responsibility
- Improve efficiency of team to resolve problems
- Identify, recommend, and implement process improvement opportunities for Application Development programs
- Recommend opportunities to lower testing costs or improve systems quality through alternative staffing models (eg, gig, offshore, 3rd party)
- Drive the collection of required information to develop work scope around solutions to attain business requirements along with data needs as required.
- Coordinate issues resolution activities with varied stakeholders
- Review entire problem logs and identify recurring problems.
- Record projects status along with open issues every week.
- Ensure to follow up on problems and process independently related to solutions engineering.
- Participate in seminars, trade shows and oversee internal demonstration facilities etc.
- Develop meeting structure and present at meetings
- Determine opportunities to redesign business processes to achieve better business results
- Determine opportunities to automate business processes and functions
- Manage process conformity and compliance
- Drive the development of business and technical process documentation and training materials
- Drive Behavior-Driven-Design (BDD) process
- Structure requirements to facilitate automation of acceptance tests
- Bachelor's Degree Required (computer science, information systems, business administration or other industry related curriculum)
- Note: Sufficient and relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of the educational requirements
- Five (5)+ years in an application development around CRM SALESFORCE.COM Technologies, iOS applications, REST services, C#, .NET, SOQL, APEX, Visualforce, Java, AJAX, Wave and Web development
- Deep understanding of business functions of supporting applications
- Experience mentoring and developing Application Developers
- Experience evaluating and improving Code quality/standards
- Experience interacting with the Business community
- Experience working with, and directing, third-party Application Development teams
- Experience coordinating and leading development teams/projects
- Ability to research, evaluate, and recommend software and hardware products
- Command of Agile Development processes
- Ability to demonstrate Agile delivery values
- Agile Delivery Values
Specialized Skills and Technologies
- 4+ Years of SFDC development experience
- Technical project implementation experience with Salesforce CRM
- CRM Technologies, WCF Web Services, REST services, C#, .NET, SOQL, APEX, Visualforce, Java, AJAX, Wave and Web development
- Salesforce Sales, Service and Communities experience
- CRM development or integration best practices
- CRM forms, screens, views, workflows and reports development
- Experience developing plug-ins and interfaces with other systems
- Architect/design CRM system, related customizations, portals, and reports
- Creating technical specifications
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying Salesforce
- Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating Salesforce entities
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and creating business workflows and processes
- Salesforce Platform Admin/Advance Admin certified.
- Deep expertise and understanding of common industry-standard business practices support by CRM
- Strong knowledge of with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating CRM technologies
- Strong knowledge of CRM technologies or other business management software
- Some knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS) environments, Microsoft SQL Server, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .NET, etc.
- Working experience as Salesforce developer providing customization, development, enhancement and support for Saleforce.com CRM Applications.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application.
- Should have hands on development experience with Lightning, Apex, Visual Force pages design, Triggers etc.
- Should have thorough understanding of configuration options