Posted on Nov 15, 2021 by Rubix Recruitment Ltd
My client was founded in 2017 with the sole aim to help property developers to raise finance for their projects, utilising technology to increase the speed and ease of what can be a chaotic process They are looking for a Senior Front End Developer who is proficient with Vue as they enter an incredibly exciting time for the company. With new tech features launching in the coming weeks and months, which will significantly change how the industry works. They are already revenue-generating and have secured significant investment to grow the business, via 2 rounds of funding.
About the tech
The main application is coming to the end of its MVP stage, with the intention of rebuilding/refactoring in the new year. Currently my clients utilise a PHP Back End using the Laravel framework. Vue.js SPA is Embedded into Laravel, partially using InertiaJS. GitHub is used for the repository hosting.
My client is now looking for an experienced Senior Front End Developer who is proficient with Vue. You will be the first dedicated Senior developer in the Front End team and working directly with the Technical Lead and a Junior Front End Developer. Your focus will be on developing UI components for a data-driven, premium B2B product in the property investment sector and ensuring that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Responsibilities of the Senior Front End Developer
- Developing new user-facing features using Vue 3.
- In the new year you'll be responsible for splitting out the Front End content from the main Laravel application into its own application, most likely using Nuxt.
- Building reusable components and Front End libraries for future use.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web- capable devices and browsers.
- Mentoring junior members of a small Front End team.
- Thorough understanding of Vue.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Experience consuming RESTfulAPIs.
- Familiarity with modern Front End build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common Front End development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM/yarn, vite, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- £50,000 to £60,000 (Depending on experience)
- 13.3" M1Macbook Pro.
- 34" UltrawideIPS Monitor
- Supported development
- Company pension
- Remote working