UKG Functional Analyst
Posted on Nov 15, 2021 by Parity Professionals
WFM Functional Analyst - £540/€625p/day (Inside IR35) 6 Mos +
Parity Group are recruiting on behalf of a market leading retail organisation, who is looking to recruit an experienced Functional Analyst specialising in UKG/Kronos on an initial 6-month, Inside IR35 (Umbrella) contract. This role will be initially remote working before reporting to their site in Dublin.
Essential Skills & Experience
- People Technology (HRIT) system implementation experience is essential, especially so if done internationally.
- Experience in the international deployment of Workforce Management system (UKG/Kronos preferred), Reflexis, Blue Yonder (formerly JDA), Red Prairie, Manhattan.)
- Experience in delivering solutions with third parties.
- Candidates from a retail background are preferred.
- Experience and/or understanding of system integrations/interfaces/architecture.
- Facilitation of design workshops with relevant stakeholders.
- Experience of working with cloud-based systems.
- Experience in the preparation and translation of training materials and scenarios.
- Validate that the WFM system configuration is configured in line with best practices.
- Facilitate design workshops with relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with partners to gain understanding of WFM business requirements.
- Drive the design, configuration, and deployment of WFM system enhancements.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Responsible for the preparation and translation of training materials and scenarios, coordinating with the Translation Partner, and the scheduling and delivering training
- Ensure reporting requirements are documented, customizations are delivered and tested pre- go live.
If this sounds like the role for you, or you would like further information, please contact me, Kieran White or or simply click on the apply button.
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position