HR Analytics Platform Engineer
Posted on Nov 15, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
HR Analytics Platform Engineer vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Understanding of End-to-end HR Analytics use cases from data definition and architecture to KPI and metrics definition and dashboard design
- Expertise with architecture, design and implementation of HR data platforms on Microsoft technology stack like MS SQL, MS PowerBI and SSIS Scripting
- Know-how of handling SAP HCM data, ideally also with Success Factors data and other HR data sources
- Knowledge of HR data structures and data models like SAP HCM info types
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Reviewing the existing draft of the data and platform architecture as well as providing guidance for additional development
- Designing and implementing a strong data architecture for the HR data platform along with role-based permission principles in the HR data platform
- Defining data periodicity by type and domain
- Implementing the ERD together with providing best practice examples of how to merge different data sources into one data warehouse or mart
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.