Software Requirements Engineer
Posted on Nov 14, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Software Requirements Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Carry out Software Requirements Engineering/Management.
- Define requirements for Embedded Software Systems in cooperation with a product owner, product manager, project manager & SCRUM team.
- Consult with involved departments/stakeholders (systems engineering, hardware & mechanical development, risk management & testing).
- Develop & maintain requirements documents & traceability.
- Formulate complex, functional & non-functional requirements.
- Create & review requirement specifications (eg write user stories) for new features, change requests & support cases.
- Assist in the creation of acceptance test cases in support of user stories.
- Support engineers in planning, implementing & reviewing user stories.
- Support a product owner in prioritizing the backlog.
- Partake in process change requests & prepare the corresponding basis for decision-making (change request management).
- Several years of professional experience in the Requirements Engineering of Software, ideally including Embedded Software.
- A solid background in Software Development.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Very proficient methodological competence in using Agile Approaches (SCRUM, SAFe, Kanban).
- In possession of an Agile & Lean Management mind-set.
- Completed University Degree with specialization in Software Development or similar.
- Strong communication skills (both in an engineering & business context).
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered very advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.