Senior C/C++ Embedded Software Developer/Technical Coordinator
Posted on Nov 14, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior C/C++ Embedded Software Developer/Technical Coordinator. The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton.
- Technically coordinate an Embedded software project team (80% of time/workload).
- Specify, analyze, design, implement, verify & document Embedded software of class C medical devices according to IEC 62304.
- Technically coordinate with adjacent specialist disciplines (electrical hardware, mechanics, app development & systems engineering).
- Participate in risk & safety clarifications.
- Creation & review technical Embedded software documentation.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in C/C ++ Embedded Software Development.
- Ideally experienced in the fields of wireless communication (Bluetooth & NFC) & cyber security.
- Any experience in development methods such as Unit Testing & Continuous Integration is considered advantageous.
- Enthusiastic to develop high-quality & hardware-related software.
- Completed Engineering University Degree specializing in Electrical, Micro or Medical Technology or Computer Science (or similar).
- A good communicator & team-player.
- Fluent English speaker & ideally also a very good knowledge of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.