Posted on Nov 14, 2021 by Arrows Group
The company has offices in the Netherlands, Poland and Germany. Relocation would be required.
Your job as a Automation Engineer
As an Automation Engineer (m/f) you are expected to have deep exposure/experience to Administrative & Developmental tasks relevant to Automation platforms. You are responsible for the planning, building and running of Automated solutions and its relevant infrastructure.
What will you do?
- Support in transformation/implementation of Business needs/requirements onto Automation Platform
- Collaborated task execution with International Teams
- Act as Single Point of Contact for technical concerns related to Automation Platform
- Participation in on-call shifts for high available automated workflows
- Handle Automation Platform Upgrades & Migrations
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly motivated, service and customer oriented candidate with great communication skills fitting to our web team.
Your profile as a Automation Engineer:
- Academic degree or a comparable training with several years of experience
- Experience of administration of web Servers (Apache, Apache Tomcat)
- Administrative skill set for ASO & AWA Platforms (Automic Products)
- Skills on Integration Module creations using Webservices
- Frontend Development Skillset
Skillset on BMC Remedy Development
- Handle Vendor Support Interactions
- Automation Workflow creation with Business Logic
- Knowledge & Exposure to Data Center Technologies & Automation
- Business-fluent in English (oral and written)
Nice to have experience in:
- Business-fluent in German (oral and written)
- Knowledge on BMC Atrium Orchestrator Platform
- Skillset on Monitoring Tools like TrueSight, DynaTrace, etc.
- Experience with ASO & AWA Engines of Automic
- Experience with BMC Enterprise Tools & Platforms
- Knowledge on Heterogenous Enterprise Platforms (Operating Systems)
- Experience on ITSM tools from BMC like SmartIT, MyIT, SmartReporting