Digital Project Manager (outside IR35)
Posted on Nov 14, 2021 by McCabe & Barton
A NHS department is now looking for a Digital Project Manager/Transformation Lead to assist with a significant programme of Change in London. This is an initial 5-month contract and if offering £525pd (outside of IR35).
The Digital Project Manager/Transformation Lead will be tasked with aligning and integrating a number of regions on to one system. As well as developing a Digital strategy and implementation plan.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Past experience within the NHS
- Excellent knowledge of the project life cycle and experience of various project development methodologies (including Agile, Incremental and Waterfall)
- Knowledge of a range of digital implementations.
- Experience developing best practices/developing Implementation/re-procurement Plan that incorporate the key requirements in the end-to-end Digital Strategy/implementing project plans
- Experience leading the re-procurement of a digital system
- Comfortable providing assurance on the project and ensuring it's aligned with long term plans
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you are an experienced Digital Transformation Lead with the required skills, please respond to this ad in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.