Posted on Nov 14, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
For one of our clients in the Utrecht Area, we are looking for a Security Manager
We are looking for someone to join this multi-disciplinary security team and someone to lead this team. For this position, you understand how important information security is to an Enterprise organization. The main goal of the Security Manager is that the Information systems are implemented and used according to the requirements of the organization.
You guard and defend the security posture in a constructive way while balancing trade-offs between aspects of security, usability, cost, and corporate risk appetite.
Steering the feature teams through volunteering advice and providing guidelines for implementation, you proactively focus on improving their view on security in code and process and continuously pursue improving the understanding of all those on the broader team.
- Passionate about information security, privacy, and application security;
- Effectively works with others to ensure security initiatives are well understood and adopted across the life cycle;
- Understands the applicability of OWASP and driving security maturity;
- Certifications CISSP is a big +, and knowledge of BSIMM, ISO 27034/27017 and ITIL;
- Acknowledges and plans for providing a Software-as-a-Service proposition to customers, Set out the view on a strategic and tactical level;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent base salary up to Euros 105K;
- 25+ Holidays;
- Yearly bonus;
- Flexible working hours;
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- Great pension scheme;
Looking for a new challenge as a Security Manager or do you know someone who fits the profile?
Any More Questions?
Then you can contact Dario Mulder at (see below) or call.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.