Senior Data Scientist - NLP
Posted on Nov 14, 2021 by McCabe & Barton
A global leader in data with over 60,000 TBs of organised data is now looking to recruit a Senior Data Scientist - NLP with a passion for solving problems using state of the art Machine learning and Natural Language Processing to join their expanding team on a permanent basis in London.
This role offers flexible working and is paying a base of £75,000 to £100,000 + bonus and pension.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Master's or PhD in a relevant discipline plus a comparable level of experience
- 1+ year's industry experience building ML/NLP systems
- Solid software engineering skills for prototyping
- Proven academic or industry experience building ML or NLP systems with the demonstrated ability to translate cutting edge research into working applications
- Proficiency in Python, Java or Scala
- Proven communication skills and ability to work on deliverables independently
If you are an experienced Senior Data Scientist with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.