Innovation Project Manager - 6+ Months
Posted on Nov 14, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Innovation Project Manager - 6months +
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an Innovation Project Manager for an assignment with a large retailer in Netherlands.
As Innovation Project Manager you will be driving innovation projects from discovery to scale at speed. You will partner with global internal teams to leverage their decades of experience and knowledge to ideate, define, and deliver technology innovation solutions for use within the organization.
Requirements Innovation Project Manager Role:
- 4+ years' experience as Project Manager - Agency or digital production experience is a pre
- Working across multiple time zones, offices and cultures is no easy task and requires someone with excellent planning and communication skills
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects, including planning, estimating, resource allocation and external partner management
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships and high commitment with a wide range of stakeholders
- Risk and dependency management skills, enabling you to effectively communicate mitigation plans and escalate issues where appropriate
- You have experience with collaboration tools like Slack, Trello, Airtable and Miro
- Have a solution focused mindset and look for options and alternatives to get things moving forward
Details Innovation Project Manager Role:
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months (with extensions)
- Location: Netherlands (possible to work remotely)
- Rate: Depending on experience
If this role as Innovation Project Manager is of your interest, please apply directly via the link and/or get in touch with Eva Donaque.