QA Lead, Automation and Manual, Hampshire and home based
Posted on Nov 14, 2021 by FDO Consulting Limited
QA Lead, Automated and Manual knowledge and team leading experience required, Basingstoke, Hampshire (although you can work from home much of the time). Salary likely to be in the range c £60000 - 65000.
Software technology company based in Basingstoke is looking for a QA Lead to ensure their software is fit for purpose and robust. In this hands-on role you are likely to spend c 50 % of your time testing and 50% managing the on-shore and off-shore team (5/6 people). You will also assist the team as they transition into an agile environment. The role will involve both manual and automated testing.
Duties and responsibilities -
* Manage the team through 1-2-1 reviews, mentoring, appraisals, etc.
* Work with the business to ensure features are clearly understood and can be translated into test plans.
* Develop, manage and maintain test plans (using manual and automated testing)
* Translate test plans into a set of test cases that can be implemented into an automated framework.
Skills required -
* Strong QA Testing experience in an agile environment.
* A good understanding of waterfall and agile methodologies.
* Experience of automated test frameworks for API's and UI's.
* Experience of test automation frameworks - xUnit, Specflow, Selenium, Postman, etc.
* CI/CD Azur DevOps pipelines.
* Team/people management (ideally including offshore).
This is an excellent chance to play a lead role in a software technology company. Using your technical and people skills you will help the move into an agile environment and will use test automation where possible. It will be a demanding and rewarding role.
The client is based in Basingstoke however you can work from home a significant amount of the time. Salary is most likely to be in the range c £60000 - 65000. If you are interested please send your CV for a full brief.