Posted on Nov 14, 2021 by Experis AG
Are you a Financial Controller with at least 6 years previous professional experience overseeing a financial controlling (budgeting and forecasting processes)? Was this gained in an international accounting firm, bilateral or multilateral aid agency, government department, industry or a commercial or investment bank?
If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Financial Controller to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
Your responsibilities will be:
You will support the roll out of the Secretariat Operating Expenditures (OPEX), Strategic Initiatives and Grant allocation budgeting and forecasting processes as per the Client's annual financial planning.
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- Degree in Finance or Economics (Bachelor's in finance or economics) or accounting qualification
- Progressive experience in financial controlling or financial analysis obtained within an international accounting firm, bilateral or multilateral aid agency, government department, industry or a commercial or investment bank
- Basic command of data analytics and presentation and ability to use excel
- Experience in cost-modelling, value-for-money, and operational efficiency analysis
- Experience in the use of financial planning systems (Hyperion Planning), and management reporting tools
- An excellent knowledge of English and preferably a good working knowledge of French. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset
If you are a dynamic and motivated Financial Controller currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency.