DevOps Software Developer (C#/.NET)
Posted on Nov 14, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a DevOps Software Developer (C#/.NET). This role is permanent position based in Basel-Landschaft Canton.
- Further develop existing Gitlab infrastructure, Gitlab Runner & Linux OS.
- Further develop & maintain API, Bootloaders & Flash Application.
- Identify & solve associated problems with effective solutions.
- Initial experience as a DevOps or Software Engineer or a University Graduate with good associated know-how.
- A good knowledge of C#/.NET Framework/Mono.
- Know-how in the areas of versioning & creating & using the Docker container.
- Skilled in Embedded Devices such as Raspberry Pi & able to read circuit diagrams.
- Comfortable in the Linux Shell & experienced in writing Bash scripts.
- Confident in using development tools such as Git.
- Preferably experienced in creating & maintaining Gitlab-ci.yml files.
- Experience with Confluence & Jira is a plus.
- Ideally experienced in installing & adjusting Linux OS's.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science.
- Logical, analytical, high-initiative & highly motivated to continuously further develop.
- Communicative, composed & team-oriented.
- Fluent English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered highly advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.