This Job Vacancy has Expired!

ServiceNow Consultant - Remote (40%) and Gothenburg, Sweden (60%) - English speaking

Octopus Computer Associates

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 by Octopus Computer Associates

Not Specified, Sweden
IT
Immediate Start
Annual Salary
Contract/Project

ServiceNow Consultant - Remote (40%) and Gothenburg, Sweden (60%) - English speaking

(Service Now, ServiceNow)

One of our Blue Chip Clients is urgently looking for a ServiceNow Consultant.

For this role you will need to be based onsite in Gothenburg, Sweden (60%) - the rest (40%) can be done remotely.

Please find some details below:

Certifications:

Service Now Fundamentals and Development ITIL trained/certified

Job Requirements:

1. Supporting the Change Management Operations from SIAM perspective

2. Planning and communication of Change Restriction window

3. Trained/Certified in ServiceNow Fundamentals

4. Minimum of 2-3 years in,

a. working/developing experience in ServiceNow

b. Knowledge of ITSM in ServiceNow

c. basic Scripting (json, python, JavaScript)

d. creating/maintaining APIs

5. Aware of CMDB concepts (Basic Classes, Attributes)

6. Good knowledge of,

a. ServiceNow Discovery

b. ITOM Observability modules

c. Event Management

7. Aware of SAFe and Agile terminologies.

8. Added advantage if working experience in Scrum/Kanban frameworks

9. Good communication and presentation skills

Please send CV for full details and immediate interviews. We are a preferred supplier to the client.

Reference: 1398064322

Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.