Corporate Travel Services Specialist
Posted on Nov 14, 2021 by Experis AG
Corporate Travel Services Specialist - English and German speaking
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a German and English speaking experienced Corporate Travel Services Specialist to support the VIP Executive Services team.
This is a 9-month contract based in Zurich
- Deliver top service and highest quality with all travel related topics
- Co-ordination and control of all travel services and travel documents (Flights, hotels, train tickets, airport VIP-services, limousine transfers, travel and entry requirements, visas)
- Support assistants with all travel related requests
- Support and guide Travel Agents
- Creation and maintenance of client profiles
- Creation and maintenance of client folders
- Ensure important information is shared inside the team and with relevant other departments (eg. Security, Limousine Dept.)
- Co-ordinate/manage Private Jet bookings
- Travel co-ordination for Executive Board and Board of Directors meetings in Switzerland and abroad
- Strict compliance of all Conduct and Ethics Standards within the organisation
- At least 5 years of experience within the Business/Corporate travel sector
- Experience in coordinating/managing all type of travel bookings
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in both German and English
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.