System Engineer DCS
Posted on Nov 13, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
- Engineering and execution of the Distributed Control System (DCS) for Energy from Waste (EfW) plants
- Interface coordination and collaboration with other project team members
- Preparation of the technical specifications based on project specific and contractual requirements, technical evaluation of bids and joint selection of suppliers.
- Design and coordination of IT/OT interface for EfW plants
- Actively work in the CAE tool Comos to ensure data consistency with various suppliers
- Coordinate and check supplier documentation
- Continuous improvement on concepts and standards in the area of responsibility
- Support of tendering and commissioning team
- Willingness to travel approx. 10%
- Bachelor/Master's degree (or similar) with a proven record of experience in the area of distributed control systems for power plant applications
- Profound understanding of IT and various bus communication protocols
- Know how in the area of functional safety and cybersecurity is a must
- Very good MS Office user skills, Comos and ACAD is an advantage
- Fluency in English and German language, other languages are an advantage
- Commissioning experience is an advantage
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.