IT Project Manager Digitization - Requirements Analysis - Custody Services - Wealth Management
Posted on Nov 13, 2021 by IT Di-Visions AG
For an international financial institution in Zurich we are seeking a highly motivated professional (m,w,d) to take up the following challenge:
IT Project Manager Digitization (Contract)
- In this role, you will take on a central leadership role in a strategic digitization project, planning and managing it using classic and agile project methods
- You will act as the responsible IT project manager in close coordination with the program management, product owner, and the requirements creators and will shape the realization at the planning and content levels
- The digitalization of the various business services requires a high level of technical competence in the area of web-based business models in the context of portfolio management systems and open banking APIs
- Thanks to the combination of your technical and business skills, you will establish the basis for the innovation of the digital offering across different channels, helping to optimize the customer experience.
- Together with a team of business engineers and IT experts, you will realize the defined project goals in close cooperation and ensure quality assurance within the scope of testing activities.
- At least 8 years of experience as IT project manager
- Knowledge of Java, SQL, Avaloq, Jira and Confluence
- Solid knowledge in leading complex and large digital projects from requirements definition to rollout
- Experience in leading and motivating interdisciplinary teams of business engineers and developers
- In-depth practical knowledge in the areas of custody services and wealth management
- Experience in FIX interfaces and trading systems is an advantage
- Experience in the implementation of portfolio management systems and open banking API
- Strong methodological skills in identifying needs, defining requirements and transforming them into IT specifications
- Sound technical understanding of the structure and functionality of modern web-based applications as well as open banking interfaces (API)
- Experience in the implementation of open, service-oriented architectures
- Project management in the environment of complex application architectures within corporate structures with various stakeholders
- Excellent communication, analytical and conceptual skills, structured and result-oriented work style
- Ability to work under pressure, a high degree of flexibility and to handle multiple challenging tasks with a proactive approach
- Open, creative and innovative personality, with a forward-looking understanding of the requirements of institutional clients in banking
- Fluent in German and English
- Start: 3rd of January 2022
- End: 31st of December 2022
- Occupancy: 80-100%
- Rate: Negotiable
IT Di-Visions is a friendly and dynamic IT placement agency which has a real track record with companies within the financial, telecom, insurance and other interesting industries in Switzerland.
We place IT experts in contracting positions as well as in permanent employment contracts.
For further technical information, please contact Mr. Emanuele Gorelli.
Please send your complete electronic application to
IT Di-Visions AG